Symbaroum is a world of dark fantasy published by Järnringen; The Iron Pact looks to support both Game Masters and players entering this dangerous landscape for the first time. Beyond the Core Books and supplements, The Iron Pact offers house rules, alternate and expanding (non-canon) setting material, additional game system and character operations, adventures and encounters, and handy reference material.
You can find a lot of the reference material linked directly below, to help all GMs and players interested in Symbaroum – novices, adepts, and masters. In addition, the list also includes available resources, forums, sites and other goodness from across the Web.
If you have any suggestions or have something to offer yourself, send me more information and a link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Järnringen website / blog
- Symbaroum Google+ Community
- Symbaroum Reddit Community
The Iron Pact – Characters
Pre-generated character sheets, ready to download and print; including, characters from the Core Book adventure The Promised Land.
- Pre-gen 6-pack (Kvarek | Kvara, Orlan | Oria, Niha | Niho, Fenya, Bartolom | Bartala, Ansel | Anselma)
- Pre-gen Alternate 7 (Magdala | Magbrod and Ansel | Anselma v. 2)
- Pre-gen Two More (Komar | Koma, Lestra | Lestro)
- Pre-gen Queen’s Watch
- Printer-friendly pre-gen Queen’s Watch
- Symbaroum Character Sheet – simplified playing card-size summary, to use with Ability Quick Reference Cards
- Symbaroum Character Sheet (APG) – printer-friendly version of the Advanced Player’s Guide sheet, including room for a companion, more space for Abilities, and weapons moved to second sheet
The Iron Pact – Ability Quick Reference Cards
Poker card-sized reference cards for Game Master and player-alike, including (almost) all of the Abilities and Mystical Powers from the Core Book.
- Two-handed Force, Bodyguard, Man-at-Arms,Shieldfighter, Dominate, Leader, Privileged, Contacts, Robust
- Witch Hammer, Theurgy, Shapeshifter, Ritualist, Feint, Backstab, Twin Attack, Berserker, Alchemy
- Beast Lore, Brimstone Cascade, Medicus, Bushcraft, Witchcraft, Wizardry, Natural Warrior, Acrobatics, Marksman
- Sixth Sense, Lay On Hands, Iron Fist, Pariah, Polearm Mastery, Steel Throw, Recovery, Quick Draw, Survival Instinct
- Equestrian, Exceptional…, Loremaster, Poisoner, Sorcery, Witchsight, Strangler, Tactician, Steadfast
- Illusory Correction, Shapeshift, Unnoticeable, Bend Will, Burning Glass, Storm Arrow, Curse, Anathema, Blessed Shield
- Confusion, Entangling Vines, Flame Wall, Holy Aura, Inherit Wound, Larvae Boil, Levitate, Maltransformation, Mind-Throw
The Iron Pact – Reference Sheets
Quick reference material for the Game Master based around the material originally released for the Swedish-version of the GM Screen.
- Reference Sheets – 1, Quick Combat; 2, Monsters & Melee; 3, Situations, Conditions & Corruption
Ability and Mystical Power reference sheets, useful for character creation as an immediate guide – created by Candacis.
- Abilities and Mystical Powers reference sheets
- Abilities and Mystical Powers reference sheets – printer friendly
Combat guide, providing a quick run down to the options available – including both core book and Advanced Player’s Guide. Created by Candacis.
The Iron Pact – Maps and Encounters
Twitter encounters allow you to pick out an event, discovery or incident – summed up in 140-characters – for quick in-play filler or to generate your own ideas.
- The Mountain Pass Hex Map
- Symbaroum Encounters on Twitter
- Symbaroum Encounters Below on Twitter
- Symbaroum Encounters in the City on Twitter
- Symbaroum Forest Encounters – table of 100 simple ideas for encounters in woodlands and forests
The Iron Pact – Treasures and Remnants
The Iron Pact – Imagery
Pinterest boards steeped with imagery that I associate with different aspects of Symbaroum; the civilised world, the depths of the great forest, the ruins beneath Davokar, and beyond.
- Symbaroum: General imagery that either comes from the books or makes me think of the game’s landscape
- Symbaroum – Dungenesis: The ruins of Symbaroum, now buried beneath the magical ‘scab’ of Davokar
- Symbaroum – Changeling: Images of the Elven ‘spies’ seeded in families beyond the borders of Davokar
- Heyzrehell’s Character Sheet – Google Sheets character record for Symbaroum. Don’t edit directly; make a COPY first!
- Symbaroum Unofficial – Android app; including character creation and a filtered reference to all abilities, powers, rituals, traits, boons and burdens from the Core and Advanced Player’s Guide. In-app setting for English, Swedish and Italian.
- Symbook – Android app; a quick reference cyclopedia for traits, abilities, mystical powers, boons and burdens, rituals, and monstrous traits for Symbaroum.
- Thematic Symbaroum Notepaper PDF – printable notepaper sheet in the style of the Symbaroum core book
- Ordo Magica – fan page / blog
- Slack Symbaroum Discussion